Claim your Power - You Can Do it!!!


I have many difficult situations in my life and every time I asked to my inner self or to the Universe for help - the only answer I get is ~ Have Faith.
This happened so many times, that I decided to look in Google for the meaning of Faith - to ensure that I was understanding my real situation.

By my own experience, I can tell you that we have the power to make a huge disaster  from our living world without not real reasons.
In those days I wanted control over everything around me, until I finally was hit with a major uncontrolled issue in my life - then I understood 
the power of faith - because faith goes far over any control, any earth physical or non physical 
aspect of being alive because it is freedom of the soul.

If you are going through a difficult time in your life right now, 
please first take a deep breath, and relax your mind. 
Be aware that busy minds don't think clearly! 
Have a lead of faith that there is good in everything and everything happens for a reason. 

~THIS TOO WILL PASS soon.
Say to yourself - This is temporary.

Build your faith over positive thinking, change your perspective for a better result, and have faith that this will pass soon in the best way for you.

~Namaste
I’ve found that staying focused on the connection with the divine 
allows my thoughts to diminish and 
my inner attention to concentrate on the feeling of love and peace.
— Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Fill your day with Love and Bring Abundance to your Life...

I invite you to listen to some of the Hay House Podcast...they are free and full of wisdom. Explore and expand your knowledge here or just select Podcast in iTunes and search for Hay House. You would love it.
Set Your Intention:

"The prescription for success -is- Action" ~Me

ALL CHANGE START IN MY MIND!!!

There are many great things to do in South Florida!!!