Thai Buddhist Temple - Homestead, Miami-Dade

Location: 15200 SW 240th Street, Homestead Fl. 33032
Phone: 305-245-2702

Type of Place: Buddhist Spiritual Center

This is an amazing Spiritual Treasure in the middle of the Homestead's forest. If you decide to go you cannot regret your decision because it is beautiful and everyone speaks the language of acceptance, peace, love and oneness. 

I went with my daughter to explore this quiet and peaceful place. We really didn't plan to visit the Temple however we were in the area, so we took the opportunity to learn more about the Thai Buddhist Practice.  

This is an excellent place to learn to meditate "Vipassana Meditation", learn to chant, explore your inner self, bring silence to your mind, expand your wisdom, and experience peace. This is a Sanctuary. They also do silence retreats and other events.

Links

We were very impressed with the hospitality and how this visit touched our hearts. The monk talked about the importance of love each other as a family. He said that when we travel to a country where we have family. Our family takes care of us during the visit and we experience joy sharing with them. When we travel and there are not relative in that country, we feel alone and we must be careful not to be lost. He explained that when we have a family, we are safe and now we are part of their family. My daughter is his nice and I am his sister, and because we are family, from now on, they will be always there to help us in our journey.

He asked to my daughter "Who or what is God?". She was not prepared for such a question and her answer was vague. Then he started talking about how the mother since she knows that she is pregnant she start taking care of her well being in preparation to have her baby. She watch what she eat or what she is doing so she won't affect her baby. The baby grow older and the mother is still looking for her baby no matter how old is the individual. He mentioned that when he goes back to visit his mother, she always said "my baby, my baby is here". He replied; "who? I am not longer a baby", and his mother said "you are always going to be my baby". The monk is a very good story teller and to my surprise he told my daughter that I am an expression of God to her. I am unconditional love to her because I am her mother and I love her as a mother. He made me cry talking about the unconditional love we give to our kids. He told my daughter that she must take care of me and love me then her kids will learn to care for her and love her as she love me. It was so touching that even writing these words I am crying...hahahaha.

It was a very touching and beautiful experience.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you.!!!

I definitively recommend you to open your heart and experience this place. They accept donations of food before 10 am. If you want to donate money, they have a box for your convenient. Check the Guidance to visit the Temple to have better instructions.

Namaste

Fill your day with Love and Bring Abundance to your Life...

I invite you to listen to some of the Hay House Podcast...they are free and full of wisdom. Explore and expand your knowledge here or just select Podcast in iTunes and search for Hay House. You would love it.
Set Your Intention:

"The prescription for success -is- Action" ~Me

ALL CHANGE START IN MY MIND!!!

There are many great things to do in South Florida!!!