Learn where put your Attention and Growth


Be aware that unfortunately it is easier to focus in the negative and  in things that we don't want in our life instead of put our attention in the things we really want. 
Learn to put your attention is the positive of everything, in creating positive thoughts,
  and deliver positive actions to you and to the world.

Be aware to continually make positive statements about how you want your life to be
or the things you desire in your life journey.
Create these statements in present tense, be specific and realistic. 
Use words like "I am or I have"
Grow your Abundance and Prosperity through Your Thoughts. ~It is Free.

Louis Hay Samples:
I am slender.

I am prosperous.
I am eternally young.
I now move to a better place.
I have a wonderful new relationship.
I am my own person.
I love my hair/nose/body.
I am filled with love and affection.
I am joyous and happy and free.
I am totally healthy.

Fill your day with Love and Bring Abundance to your Life...

I invite you to listen to some of the Hay House Podcast...they are free and full of wisdom. Explore and expand your knowledge here or just select Podcast in iTunes and search for Hay House. You would love it.
Set Your Intention:

"The prescription for success -is- Action" ~Me

ALL CHANGE START IN MY MIND!!!

There are many great things to do in South Florida!!!